How Long Does Frozen Wet Food Take To Defrost?

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm tempted to start leaving frozen wet food for my cat. But I worry it'll defrost too fast and she'll eat the food too early.

I sleep at 9pm so I can wake up at 5am. I would love to leave food for my cat over night.

My cats demonic screeching just woke me up at 4am. I've tried all the tips except for leaving out wet food for her. I had a crazed moment where I thought of rehoming her.

Anyone that knows me here, knows how much I love my cats. But I am not a nice person if I don't get a full night's sleep.

I don't know what to do with her anymore. I just spent an hour ignoring her screeching and scratching. I love my cat. But I don't like her very much when she acts that way.

Pjg8r

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I freeze ice cube sized portions for my timed feeders. The feeders are set for four hours. The food is always thawed by then. I think it is mostly thawed between two and three hours. Of course, it also depends on how large the frozen chunk is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I freeze ice cube sized portions for my timed feeders. The feeders are set for four hours. The food is always thawed by then. I think it is mostly thawed between two and three hours. Of course, it also depends on how large the frozen chunk is.
Thank you. I am going to try this. =(