How High Is Too High To Jump Down?

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No naps? I know this one!!! Put a nice cushion in her carrier and a few of her soft toys, her teething ring if you got her one. Put in the carrier and throw a towel over it. Sleep will come pretty quickly. This worked for SG and other "I don't need a nap! I won't take a nap kittens."

Kittens need naps during the day. If they don't get them they mirror toddlers who don't take naps.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hummm, more attractive to cats to bat through the curtain? Yes, possibly I've lived with cats too long... and am now giving advice from their POV.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No naps? I know this one!!! Put a nice cushion in her carrier and a few of her soft toys, her teething ring if you got her one. Put in the carrier and throw a towel over it. Sleep will come pretty quickly. This worked for SG and other "I don't need a nap! I won't take a nap kittens."

Kittens need naps during the day. If they don't get them they mirror toddlers who don't take naps.
She has finally found a favorite napping spot in the little cat tent in the living room, and she took three naps in there today, praise god! Good advice about the carrier though, thank you. She also usually does pretty well if I put her back in “her room” (bathroom) with the lights dimmed for a naptime/timeout. Sometimes there’s some indignant yelling but only lasts a few minutes... or twenty... ;) But she sleeps soundly through the night in there without a peep!