How do you apply make up?

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if I were you I would be VERY careful about coloring your hair.. not done properly, or with the wrong tints picked your hair can go orange, and also a light color might make you look PALER, believe it or not, especially with the darker eyebrows.-you could look washed out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

if I were you I would be VERY careful about coloring your hair.. not done properly, or with the wrong tints picked your hair can go orange, and also a light color might make you look PALER, believe it or not, especially with the darker eyebrows.-you could look washed out!
Do you want to see my hair orange? i tried to peroxide it once

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

okay guys i just looked through my drawers and i only have pink and browns for eyeshadow, i have to go to frankfurt in two weeks i think i will go to the Huge Douglas and get all the new make up and brushes.

i also plan to dye my hair a few shades lighter.
What do you think.

Bf told me to post this one as its the only one that matches my skin colour now.
I was wearing eyeliner in that pic and my eyelashes are naturally like that so i rarely wear mascara i dont have the nose ring anymore.
But it was taken two years ago so i look a little bit older hehe.
I think you have a lovely face. Nice structure, good hairline, pretty skin. It would be so fun to do your makeup.

Re the hair: only go a few shades lighter, if any. Maybe a bit of red ... ?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, my hair isnt dyable.. i have to get it blonde or orange to achieve a certain colour, even a shade lighter i would need to dye it blonde

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Professionals can do it in a 1 step process- there's a cerain percentage of volume peroxide bleach that is meant for tough to lighten hair, but I suggest against it if our air is naturlly so dark that it will severely damage it to lighten.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah.. hmm i might just go to a hairdresser and ask what she can do

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make up.

I can't say I'm an expert but I know a thing or two. I always look acceptable with my make up and I don't seem to get to many weird stares so I can't be too bad.