How Do I Get My Cat To Keep Her Kittens In One Place?

rainbow joe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat, Sprinkle, had 7 kittens around 5 weeks ago. She moved them from a secluded area next to the laundry room into my dad's closet, and this morning she moved them right under my parent's bed. I don't know HOW, we blocked that place off really well. There's all sorts of places the kittens could get stuck under there, and my dad is bound to step on one of them. They've already threatened to get trapped in a few places. Two of the kittens even went back into the closet. One of them was wailing because it couldn't find where it's mom was.
My mom is constantly playing with the kittens and doesn't particularly care that Sprinkle doesn't like it. She only started listening to me about it now that she moved them again. I understand that Sprinkle will move them right back under the bed if we try to put them all back in the closet, but I can't help but be concerned for their safety.
My room is really the safest place for them all, mainly in my closet. Now that it's summer break, I rarely go in there, and it's clean and has a big space. My room also has a decent space for them to roam, and isn't as nearly as messy as my parent's room is. Barely any places for them to get stuck. It's quiet, warm, and all I do is sit at my desk, so she wouldn't be bothered, but I could keep an eye on them.
What do we do?