How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
That third pic with the cat in the basket (is that Bowie?) is EXACTLY what Kwik Kwik and I have been talking about. That 90-degree neck bend... my cat sleeps like that all the time.

HOW can that be comfortable?
There it is-that the position!Hurts my neck to think about it.....boy oh boy is that Bowie a cutie!

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That third pic with the cat in the basket (is that Bowie?) is EXACTLY what Kwik Kwik and I have been talking about. That 90-degree neck bend... my cat sleeps like that all the time.

HOW can that be comfortable?
Now i get what you were talking about.. i thought it was like this but wasnt sure. That looks so uncomfortable. Lol oh man I haven't seen Gabby do that yet.. I hope to never see her do that it would hurt my neck just to watch her hahaha.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Now i get what you were talking about.. i thought it was like this but wasnt sure. That looks so uncomfortable. Lol oh man I haven't seen Gabby do that yet.. I hope to never see her do that it would hurt my neck just to watch her hahaha.
All mine do thst crazy thing,the funniest is when they are sleeping just like lil Bowie with the 90-degree neck position in MID AIR,not leaning on anything,it's like there's an invisible wall holding their head up?????,

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All mine do thst crazy thing,the funniest is when they are sleeping just like lil Bowie with the 90-degree neck position in MID AIR,not leaning on anything,it's like there's an invisible wall holding their head up?????,
Why are cats so sllilly...
Oh neveemind..
It us to guarantee that we as humans love them unconditionally and let them get away with anything.. you can't get upset with a kitty who is being silly.. That's what it's gotta be.. lol

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you can't get upset with a kitty who is being silly..
In the earlier years of Willy's life, most of my online passwords contained some version of the phrase "Silly Willy" in them. :lol:

I work in IT, and I knew better than to (A) use my pet's name in passwords, and (B) use similar passwords for everything. I have since rectified that and follow good password hygiene nowadays.

But that phrase didn't come to my head out of nowhere. And some passwords also had the variant "Crazy Willy" in them.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In the earlier years of Willy's life, most of my online passwords contained some version of the phrase "Silly Willy" in them. :lol:

I work in IT, and I knew better than to (A) use my pet's name in passwords, and (B) use similar passwords for everything. I have since rectified that and follow good password hygiene nowadays.

But that phrase didn't come to my head out of nowhere. And some passwords also had the variant "Crazy Willy" in them.
I can actually relate to this and like you I knew better.. within the past few years I have also fixed the error of my way when it comes to passwords.

Yay for us having good "password hygiene" now 😆

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm sitting at my computer working, and I just looked over at a VERY relaxed Willy right now... and I'm jealous. I could use a nap.

View attachment 458445
Don't you love it when their little paws and tail are tucked in a neat little stack like that?
cmshap cmshap if you didn't get a nap, I hope you get some good rest tonight.