How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback I literally just choked on my water and it came out my nose... thanks hahaha

She is sleeping with her semi naked belly showing kind of in a crevice between the wall and couch (the couch is touching the wall)

Her fur is coming back slowly but surely... I love kissing her soft little naked belly its soooo soft!!!! hahaha

Attachments

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback I literally just choked on my water and it came out my nose... thanks hahaha

She is sleeping with her semi naked belly showing kind of in a crevice between the wall and couch (the couch is touching the wall)

Her fur is coming back slowly but surely... I love kissing her soft little naked belly its soooo soft!!!! hahaha
I used to call Nobel's shaved belly his little lamb belly. ❣

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaning session and back to sleep for this girl lol
Does anyone notice when your cat cleans itself while they move their paw to clean their head that kitty is still licking (the air) like their tongue has a rhythm lol I caught that in these pictures
The fourth and very last pictures are perfect examples... it looks like she is licking her chest area because of the angle but she isnt lol
Enjoy kitty cleaning session.
Enjoy kitty tongue licking the air hahaha

Attachments

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaning session and back to sleep for this girl lol
Does anyone notice when your cat cleans itself while they move their paw to clean their head that kitty is still licking (the air) like their tongue has a rhythm lol I caught that in these pictures
The fourth and very last pictures are perfect examples... it looks like she is licking her chest area because of the angle but she isnt lol
Enjoy kitty cleaning session.
Enjoy kitty tongue licking the air hahaha
Definitely seen some of mine do that!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is absolutely the cutest thing.. it is literally like her tongue has a rhythm and it doesn't matter if she is ready for it or not it's gonna lick the air then hahaha
Yes, the little tongue is its own boss! :lol:
Sort of like tails, really. They have a mind of their own. Some of them even have their own names!
Phoebe's doesn't have a name but it definitely keeps her busy trying to quell it.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Gabby is around 2 years old (not completely sure as I got her from a shelter and they estimated her age) so I gave her an adopted day birthday where August 20th she will be 2.. we have had her for almost a year now and she has been the best little addition to my family she is definitely my baby!!!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Gabby is around 2 years old (not completely sure as I got her from a shelter and they estimated her age) so I gave her an adopted day birthday where August 20th she will be 2.. we have had her for almost a year now and she has been the best little addition to my family she is definitely my baby!!!
Yes, it's always guestimates with shelter kitties' birthdays. Phoebe's shelter thought she was about 14 months old, but my vet said "No way, more like 8 months." As it turned out Phoebes has some sort of maybe-IBD condition that stopped her gaining weight, so she could well have been 14 months or so. That's the age I go with, anyway.