How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Gypsy looks like a very happy cat! :hearthrob:
😽 She lets us know that she'd be happier without the harness, leash and minion babysitting. We tell her that while she is still a fierce alley cat who can take care of her self and not a pampered house kitty the world has changed in the last 6 years and there is more foot and vehicle traffic of people who may not watch out for a little kitty cat. (Plus the footsie pads have gotten soft, no more calluses 😸)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely. I just wish he wouldn't sleep so hard. I don't want him to hurt himself! There's no padding under the carpet in this room and the floor is HARD.
🙀Can you get some pillows or cushions and cover them with a blankie or even clothes etc... in plastic garbage bags or stack of soft stuff to put on the floor? Any chairs you could put next to the bench or boxes you could stack to keep him from rolli g off? We can't have sweet Elvis hitting a hard floor😽

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kwik Kwik A Alldara thank you so much! But that's Livie, Tag is the one who passed away last fall.
I don't know what it is about that old, stupid bed they're in, but they absolutely love it and will snub every other bed I have for them in order to cram into THAT particular one! :lol:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Kwik Kwik A Alldara thank you so much! But that's Livie, Tag is the one who passed away last fall.
I don't know what it is about that old, stupid bed they're in, but they absolutely love it and will snub every other bed I have for them in order to cram into THAT particular one! :lol:
Livie is adorable as well. ❣
🤣Cuddle bed is the best bed.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Livie is adorable as well. ❣
🤣Cuddle bed is the best bed.
It's funny because this bed isn't even technically theirs. It's a bed we used in the cat room at work, and I washed and dried it one day and left it on the floor. Goof made it his home so I thought "OK, use it until you tire of it and I'll re-wash and re-send to the cattery." That's been like 2 years ago, lol!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's funny because this bed isn't even technically theirs. It's a bed we used in the cat room at work, and I washed and dried it one day and left it on the floor. Goof made it his home so I thought "OK, use it until you tire of it and I'll re-wash and re-send to the cattery." That's been like 2 years ago, lol!
Ah well that's it then! It's not there's so it's the best bed 🤣

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww,Livie is darling-could have easily missed her in the mix of all those fur balls!