How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The look we get from them. It’s priceless.
Right? Too funny ,it's like '"Well?"

Skye is very pretty name as well,I like it very much.. If she's half as sweet as Graycie you are truly Blessed- my girl purrs so much at the Vet he has a hard time hearing her heart,lol She's timid and gracious ,never intrusive to the others and such a good girl- she's the cat that looks for approval before doing anything,she won't even jump on the couch to sit beside me until I say " Cmon Graycie" she'll just wait patiently with " that look"..... Lol she is full of Grace

yulkasilverfox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Right? Too funny ,it's like '"Well?"

Skye is very pretty name as well,I like it very much.. If she's half as sweet as Graycie you are truly Blessed- my girl purrs so much at the Vet he has a hard time hearing her heart,lol She's timid and gracious ,never intrusive to the others and such a good girl- she's the cat that looks for approval before doing anything,she won't even jump on the couch to sit beside me until I say " Cmon Graycie" she'll just wait patiently with " that look"..... Lol she is full of Grace
Aw, what a treasure you have! She sounds similar in some ways to Skye, she gives a sassy look to everyone but underneath that, she is the sweetest, she'll hangout with me and my hubby but she isn't intrusive at all, you hardly notice her presence but hear the the purrs. We have a lot more trouble with our tiny dude Merlin, he's a nervous and needy thing, and gets overstimulated easily. He wrestles with Skye all the time, and the next thing I hear is her growling and yelling at him (but it's not fighting, I checked) 😂