How Big Will My Tabby Get?

Monetcat33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my tabby kitten is 5.5 months old now. his mom was a small cat, dont know about his dad though.

my question is, i measured him sitting stretched and height when walking. It was 13 inches from his neck to the butt without tail. The height was from his paws to his shoulders 11 inches. about 6.8 lbs now.

will he get bigger?? until about when will he keep growing?

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't really tell how big he will get from his current size, because kittens grow at different rates. Some kittens grow very fast and stop growing, while others grow slowly but keep growing for a long time... you'll just have to see how he turns out.

I agree, he is a very handsome boy!

GalaxyGirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You can't really tell how big he will get from his current size, because kittens grow at different rates. Some kittens grow very fast and stop growing, while others grow slowly but keep growing for a long time... you'll just have to see how he turns out.

I agree, he is a very handsome boy!
It’s hard to know his size. I have 3 young cats from the same litter. My boy was the very tiny and he just now at 15 months is larger than his big sister. He’s taller than her. Had a huge head, teeth and paws. He’s still eating A ton of food. While the girls don’t eat as much. Each week I can tell he’s getting longer and taller. He hasn’t filled out yet. So I think he could grow until 2.