How Are You Celebrating?

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Given the season, please tell me that the Wicked Witch didn't drop a house laptop on her!
Awww, Elphaba would never! No, this is called a "compromise". Mizu prefers walking ON the laptop and snuggling it for warmth. Instead, she gets to get comfy IN my lap with lots of space between her and the laptop.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's National Cat Day!

national cat day - Google Search

We're celebrating with roast chicken. In just about thirty minutes, eleven happy kitties will race into the dining room! How are you celebrating National Cat Day?

View attachment 259626
I didn't know this was national cat day.
I will slink around the house and ask them for forgiveness.
We're planning on making/baking a turkey within the next few days. Hopefully, the cats will let me live if I promise them prime taste testing privileges while the dogs watch and get nothing (except when I sneak them a bite) and will delight in turkey samples, then bone broth when we boil the entire carcass down.

I hope no cat kills me while I sleep. They're onto me.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's National Cat Day!

national cat day - Google Search

We're celebrating with roast chicken. In just about thirty minutes, eleven happy kitties will race into the dining room! How are you celebrating National Cat Day?

View attachment 259626

This photo is absolutely adorable 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! I love how Miro is looking at the camera while everyone is enjoying their meal.:)

Speedy and I celebrated by taking a cozy nap together and when I learned it was National Cat Day, I gave Speedy a few extra Party Mix treats this evening.

I also said a Prayer of thanks for being so Blessed to have Speedy come into my Life.