TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
seems like a doable thing to me, no more sticky lumps

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to get one and sue when my cat slips and breaks a leg! I am going to be rich!
They do sell teflon cleaners for bathrooms now as well, but I am not sure I would be wanting to use that sort of product on a cat's litter box. Granted they don't eat out of the litter box but even still.. never know what effects the chemicals they put in those cleaners could have.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have bags lining the litter box, but it sounds like a cool idea

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use a paint scraper to unstick everything, then I scoop! Works pretty well, but I like your teflon idea!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All you need is every time you clean and scrub your litter pans, spray the inside bottom with PAM cooking spray. Let it air dry then dump your litter on top of the spray-

elizwithcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teflon is dangerous when heated, it's fumes kill pet birds. I am not sure how safe it is when not heated, but I don't want to find that out a hard way. I know they stick it on everthying nowdays, but how safe is that?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll take one!!l LOL, This is why we have you around Hissy, such great ideas..I am going to try the cooking spray thing!!!..Oh dear,,someone please slap me, i never dreamt of the day I'd be excited to clean his litter box. LOL.

candlsmom2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
that would be great...if it worked...which it would for a while. The worst thing about paying all that money for teflon pans is some people still use metal spoons on them which scratch them. Once scratched the food sticks to the metal underneath and you're back in the same boat.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited: