Housework ??? ... ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! :(

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Julie-I have the Black and Decker Scum Buster too...but I haven't opened it yet (I got it for X-mas).
If I would have know that it works that good for the bathtub, I would have opened it along time ago. lol

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd like to get one of those scum busters, this is the first I had heard of them...how much are they?

And I agree with you all, even though I hate cleaning...I can't stand a dirty house. It would drive me nuts. Oh I'll admit, there are times I get a little behind on cleaning something, but for the most part, if you walk into my house, you would never think it was very dirty.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone use the cleaners advertised on TV, such as Zap, Oxy Clean, Orange Glow, and such? I bought a bottle of the Orange Glow degreaser and an aerosal can of Orange clean foam degreasre. They both work really well. I had some burn stains on the stove and used the foam on it and it came out really good.

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby-I'm not exactly sure how much the Scum Buster is, since I got it as a present, but I think its around $25 or so??? If you buy one, let me know how much it is.

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok-I was wrong.
It retails for $49.99, but you can get it for $39.99 at the Black and Decker outlet store. I also found it on the Walmart site for $38.00. Eopinions gave it a good rating.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something I found on QVC is also good-Zap-a-Spot rug cleaner and deodorizer. It's nice to have if you have a kitten who misses the litter box on occasion. No odor! Maybe I'll try Orange Glo now; I've been tempted to buy it. Maybe it'll work on those broiler pans we started out with!

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I do housework, I use different cleaners for different things. I mix a little bit of bleach with dish washing detergent to wash the dishes really well. I don't have a dishwasher so I have to handwash(I don't mind). I use either the orange cleaner or 409 for the stove, oven and counters. I use Comet for the bathroom sink and bathtub. And for the floors, I like Pinesol or Lysol. I vaccum on weekends when I have my children. I just like to keep house clean and germ free. I think the worst chore for me would be cleaning the freezer. Two months ago, the freezer was overflowing with ice so spent several hours defrosting it and cleaning it until no more ice was left. I have to do this once a month so that it dosen't get this way again.