Homemade cat food??

CAurora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A little background info: I have two cats, Milo who’s age is unknown but she is believed by her vet to be a young adult, and Stanley who is 5 months old (and actually Milo’s son, I adopted her and then found out at her first vet check up she had gotten pregnant before I took her in LOL that was fun).

Both are very healthy, but I’m interested in feeding them homemade food. I’m having a hard time finding information online to research this, but of course I want to feed them a healthy, balanced diet. I figured you all out of anyone would be capable of pointing me in the direction of some good info.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CAurora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And because I know I’m going to get this question: NO neither of them go outside, YES they are both getting fixed. I am very in touch with our vet, everything is in the works :lol: there will be absolutely no more babies here!! Hahaha

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Take a read through these:

Are you looking at a raw diet or a cooked diet? One easy way to make a complete diet with either type is to use meat of your choice wit a pre-mix. The pre-mix contains all the essential vitamins and minerals. The links above have links to various pre-mixes. EZComplete is popular and can be used with both raw and cooked meat. Some pre-mixes are only for raw meat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CAurora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Take a read through these:

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Are you looking at a raw diet or a cooked diet? One easy way to make a complete diet with either type is to use meat of your choice wit a pre-mix. The pre-mix contains all the essential vitamins and minerals. The links above have links to various pre-mixes. EZComplete is popular and can be used with both raw and cooked meat. Some pre-mixes are only for raw meat.
I hadn’t actually decided between raw/cooked yet, I wanted to do some reading before making any decisions. Thanks for the links!