Holistic Vet Needed In Houston Area

Khrad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anybody know of any holistic vets in the North Houston area? I looked on the holistic vet site and didn't really find anyone that actually practices holistic medicine. The doctors on there are mostly for acupuncture and things of that nature but not herbs and nutrition. TIA!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Khrad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes that's the site that I went. It looks like most of the people on there are for acupuncture and other things but not really nutrition. A lot of them also practice conventional medicine. Not really what I'm looking for.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes that's the site that I went. It looks like most of the people on there are for acupuncture and other things but not really nutrition. A lot of them also practice conventional medicine. Not really what I'm looking for.
Oh, dear. Sorry about that. :(

We didn't have much luck finding a holistic vet where we live either, but we did finally find a regular vet who is at least open to the idea of holistic remedies alongside traditional veterinary medicine.

Good luck, and hope you soon find what you're looking for! :vibes::vibes::vibes: