Hi!

natasha_6371

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! My sweet kitty is Duncan, a sweet little man who is definitely spoiled and doted on. He's a Maine Coon mix, and everyone who seems him for the first time exclaims, "What a huge cat!" (He's not fat, just big!) He's such a big sweet baby and exclusively an indoor cat, and I joined the forum in a panic after he managed to get outside this morning and nearly gave me a heart attack. (Posted all about that in the Care and Grooming Forum).

Love this forum!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra, Serenity and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to you & the big guy! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio and surrogate mom to a year old shepard mix baby girl Freesia

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!
It's nice to meet you!!!

Aww, your kitty sounds like my Chuckie! Can't wait to see pics!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Duncan sounds like a gorgeous hunk of cat - I've always wanted a Maine Coon; I just LOVE big, chunky cats, with the those big round paws & bushy tail and the incredible eyes....
I hope that you can post some pics soon. See you in the forums! Susan
P.S. Glad that Duncan's great adventure turned out okay!
My cat Joey was out all night last month during a horrific storm; I cried & called & prayed all night - he didn't come home till over 24hrs later, I was such a wreck.

decadenz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maine coons are GORGEOUS in my opinion... I'm from Singapore where there's tropical weather all year round. Coons would probably melt into a puddle on hot days with all their fur... Someone tell me how to start a new thread pls? I haven't introduced myself properly