Hi!

my2kittycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey, Ive been snooping around for about a week. We adopted a new female cat from the humane society last Monday. Her name is Pandie Bear. They had her listed as 3 years 9 months. I came to the site looking for answers to some of her problems. She has some bare spots on her legs and belly, diarrhea, and really stinky gas. She also had really dirty ears. I took her to the vet they gave her a capstar, and injection for her itchy skin and some drops for her ears. They said they didnt see mites but the drops would treat mites, bacteria, and yeast. Not really sure what the capstar was for since she doesnt have fleas. She was treated at the humane society and will get on our flea regimen on the first of the month. Other than that she is a sweet, vocal, affectionate, belly rub loving kitty. The humane society said they fed her Purina. I have switched her to BB grain free duck. Im hoping all of her problems are from diet or from the stress of being locked away. Our humane society had her for 2 months and they had rescued her from a shelter where she had been for awhile.

I also have another rescue, Baby-Cat. He came from the same humane society about 5 years ago. We were told he was about 1 at the time. So, I guess he is about 6 years old.

And here are some pics! I also added them to cat pages.

Pandie Bear

Baby-Cat

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! Glad you decided to join. I think diet is absolutely the first place to look at to help Pandie-Bear. Hopefully a loving home and better diet will help.