Hi to all!!

morgansmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just wanted to say hello to all of you cat lovers out there! I have two kitties, Morgan & Merlin. Both of them are black and just the best kitties ever!
I also have two Boxer dogs (Yes, I have an interesting house)! I'm going to take a look around now, this looks like a great site!!

Sharon

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Sharon! I'm glad you found us here.
There's a ton of information and lots of friendly people who hand out here. I love your kitties' names, very appropriate for black cats.

Feel free to jump in on any of our conversations, or post any questions you may have.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Sharon!

There is a huge amount of info on this site and many friendly people! Most of our more personal life discussions take place over at the Cat Lounge.

It you need to research a topic, you can use the search button at the top of your screen and go through the older posts.

Enjoy your time!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sharon - a huge welcome to you.

It is great fun here - full of lovely cat-mad people. Hope to hear nore about Merlin and Morgan in due course.

Have a look around, I hope you like what you see!!!!

jing-a-ling

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HI Sharon
I am a newbie as well! I just joined today to help learn more about my kitty. I also have a boxer and volunteer for several boxer rescue groups
Jing keeps Rocks on his toes LOL