HI MY NAME IS ZAZZY

zazzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI My name is really sami but my mommy(actually grandma but she thinks she's my mommy ), call's me zazoozal, zazzy for short! My mommy think's , I am the MOST BEAUTIFUL all grey baby she has EVER SEEN!! I am a bit standoffish, and I can afford to be because from the time I open my eyes, my mommy is calling "zazzy" all day she bugs me , she need's alot of attention.  She really spoil's me I have every toy, and mommy can't get enough of me .   I really don't like to sit on mommy's lap because, she plays with me on the floor everyday,  and  I look at her as more of a playmate then cuddle  mate. But I have to be in the same room as her. She is ALWAYS  trying to give me kisses , If i am VERY comfy I will let her kiss my head, I am to sleepy to move away. I LOVE TO PLAY, mommy thinks I am SO silly when I run across the living room and up the molding of the door and jump from the top of the door molding!  Bad new's last week , my (real mom) My Grandma's granddaughter brought a new baby HERE TO MY HOUSE, because her mommy needed a place for the baby to stay until she get's her other house. I am just getting used to this baby he is a mess, at first my mommy was in tears because , that baby had me upset, and would jump on me , when I did not want to play, I AM GETTING USED TO HIM , BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIM , YET!  Mommy loves him , but she LOVES ME MOST I AM HER FIRST GREY BABY!   He is eating my food, trying to use my box, and he is just driving all of us crazy, he dripped poop on the carpet , ( from eating my food  mommy gives me wet food with my dinner,) but he will adjust, and mommy say's we probably won't want to give him back!!  But today I am still upset when he plays and jumps on my head and back , but I am doing much better, at least mommy is having a little time today! SHE WAS A WRECK OVER THIS NEW BABY.  Tonight he is starting to sneak attack me a little , I don't like it but , at least it's not as much as yesterday.  So wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, mommy need's someone to talk to, again, Mommy is not handling this very well. But at least she get's to look at my BEAUTIFUL GREY FACE EVERYDAY!
  get it I am mommy's angel!