Hi, I'm new to the Cat Site

writerbah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello my name is Barbara and I'm 39 years old, live in Western PA. I have one kitty that I found during a snow storm this past winter. He was tiny with frozen ice stuck in his coat and paws. His name is Clyde and he shares the house with 3 dogs, 2 birds and a Betta fish. Right now Clyde is having some health problems. He was at the vet hospital for 5 days with a blockage that almost killed him! He's been on antibotics for the last nine days for a urinary tract infection. Some days he does fine using the litter pan and other times he urinates through the house. Tonight I bought him a bigger pan and switched back to the same brand litter I was using before I purchased Scoop Away. I took the hood off the one pan after reading that most cats don't like them. I had taken notice everytime he heard me take it off to clean the pan out he came running to use while the hood was off. I've learned a lot in these forums about cats not using the litter pan. Thanks guys for all the helpful info!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the board!
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
And Clyde - get better soon!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! I'm glad you've found some helpful information on the board for Clyde's problem. Poor little guy! I hope he gets better soon!

Enjoy your time here!