Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizziesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi! Lizzie, is it? Jasper's (and his sissy Tia) meowmy and purrpaw seem to be very busy these days and haven't had time to turn the computer on so they can post. What is Noah's Ark? Is it someplace to adopt kitties? Will you be getting a new kitty in your house?

Welcome to the kitty threads. Drop by Smudge's Colorado Cafe and I'll make ya a milkshake! Ari
Well meowmy said theres slides and lots of *shudders* dare I say...WATER!!! *shudders again*

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, Noah's Ark is like the waterpark that meowmy Bobbie likes to go to! Her kitties buy her a season pass every year.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Ah, Noah's Ark is like the waterpark that meowmy Bobbie likes to go to! Her kitties buy her a season pass every year.
hi ari, kiss kiss, this is your tia
, our meowmy and daddy gots a pool and since it turned out to be 113 yesterday they wanted to go swimmin but I throughed a fit at the sliding glass door for meowmy to come in rite NOW an so meowmy was only in the pool for about 6 minutes cuz I gots her wrapped around my little blue paw
. an the when she camed in i fussed at her cuz she was wet and smelled like cholorine
. then i was a velcro kitty even more than usual for the rest of the day! jasper stayed in meomwys and daddys room with the special cooley most all day. i stayed rite by meomwy
. lets go have a milk shake or an iced catnip tea and maybe some mousie tails wif chese dip ok ari? luv tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

hi ari, kiss kiss, this is your tia
, our meowmy and daddy gots a pool and since it turned out to be 113 yesterday they wanted to go swimmin but I throughed a fit at the sliding glass door for meowmy to come in rite NOW an so meowmy was only in the pool for about 6 minutes cuz I gots her wrapped around my little blue paw
. an the when she camed in i fussed at her cuz she was wet and smelled like cholorine
. then i was a velcro kitty even more than usual for the rest of the day! jasper stayed in meomwys and daddys room with the special cooley most all day. i stayed rite by meomwy
. lets go have a milk shake or an iced catnip tea and maybe some mousie tails wif chese dip ok ari? luv tia
Aw shucks sis, it's OK to be a velcro kitty, but your meowmy needs some space sometimes. Mika and I give our meowmy's some space to do their own thing. But I bet your meowmy Carol loves you being a velcro kitty. (My meowmy said that Auntie Carol wanted an affectionate kitty and that's what she got.
). Have you got your daddy trained too?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Aw shucks sis, it's OK to be a velcro kitty, but your meowmy needs some space sometimes. Mika and I give our meowmy's some space to do their own thing. But I bet your meowmy Carol loves you being a velcro kitty. (My meowmy said that Auntie Carol wanted an affectionate kitty and that's what she got.
). Have you got your daddy trained too?
Dear Bro Bijou, this jasper. If I wants meomwy I gots to pry TT offa her most times so I hog daddy! But he pets her too
. I still a meowmys boy also but I not like tia, I not want to be held and cuddled, sides it too HOT
, it gonna be over 110 for the next 4 daz! I staying in meowmy and daddys room with the cooley thing most the time and sometimes tt does too. Other than that we doing fine. Jus to hot to rite much or do anything cept lay around. Hope all you kittys and hoomans are doing well........your friends jasper and tia kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meomwy linda

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well well well

anofurr day...one more day an meowmy goes bak to skool. so we get to gard the hows all day. Hard work, but someone hasta do it.

what u tink we owta do fr meowmy as a last day of vacashun prezent?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Dear Bro Bijou, this jasper. If I wants meomwy I gots to pry TT offa her most times so I hog daddy! But he pets her too
. I still a meowmys boy also but I not like tia, I not want to be held and cuddled, sides it too HOT
, it gonna be over 110 for the next 4 daz! I staying in meowmy and daddys room with the cooley thing most the time and sometimes tt does too. Other than that we doing fine. Jus to hot to rite much or do anything cept lay around. Hope all you kittys and hoomans are doing well........your friends jasper and tia kiss kiss ari, kiss kiss meomwy linda
Hey Jasper. Good to hear from you Bro. I feel bad that you have to pry Tia off your meowmy and I'm glad your daddy gives you lots of lovin. My meowmy says that if she were there she would love to give you lots of lovin too but doubts if you would like her drooling all over you.

We don't like that much heat up this way. We are going to a chalet for a week on vacation and it will be even cooler there because it's quite a long ways north of where we live. The evenings actually get pretty cold meowmy says and she needs to take warm socks and sweat suits with her. I guess that means me and Mika will have to cuddle with them at night in bed.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

well well well

anofurr day...one more day an meowmy goes bak to skool. so we get to gard the hows all day. Hard work, but someone hasta do it.

You should take her out to dinner to her favourite place.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

well well well

I think you shud buy her a good book an sum bubble bath!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there kitty friends, jasper and tia here. Sorry we havent been online. Meomwy has been having computer problems lately and it is also sooooo hot that we isnt doing anything cepting laying around! It is suppposed to COOL down to ONLY 106 or so today
. It has been over 110 for almos a week now and boy is we tired of it
. We hopes efurryone is doing good and that we havent missed too much. I sending speshul purrs and lics to my bootiful cable and tia sends kisses to ari and of course to meowmy Linda. We try to keeep up better ok? Luv from jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi there kitty friends, jasper and tia here. Sorry we havent been online. Meomwy has been having computer problems lately and it is also sooooo hot that we isnt doing anything cepting laying around! It is suppposed to COOL down to ONLY 106 or so today
. We hopes efurryone is doing good and that we havent missed too much. I sending speshul purrs and lics to my bootiful cable and tia sends kisses to ari and of course to meowmy Linda. We try to keeep up better ok? Luv from jasper and tia
Hello, hello, hello. Meowmy was just saying to me last night that she wondered where you and Tia were and how meowmy Carol was doing. I'm sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable and hot down there in CA. I wish you all could come to the chalet with meowmy, daddy, me and Mika. We even got an extra bedroom for your meowmy and daddy. We sure would like that.

We are just happy that you are OK because we worry when we don't hear from you.

Meowmy sends hugs and kisses to Tia and to you too and hugs to meowmy Carol.

Your bro, Bijou

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tia!!
Gosh, hope you guys get cooler weather soon! Been kinda lonely without you.

Yeah, we miss Fuzzybutt, too.

Oops!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

i mist you my hansum Jasper
i sorry it so dogon hot wher you ar...its hot heer to but ar meowmy has a air condishunr & it keeps ar hous at about 82 degrees - wich is warm but not to hot. we hav seeln fans to. drink lotsa cool watr to help you keep cool alrite?
see ya soon ~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we misted you but we unnerstna. we not ben on lately much since meowmy started sckool this week. an she tyred at nite so we can't post.

jasper, we worry bout you wif yur big fur. stay cool. ok?

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello, hello, hello. Meowmy was just saying to me last night that she wondered where you and Tia were and how meowmy Carol was doing. I'm sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable and hot down there in CA. I wish you all could come to the chalet with meowmy, daddy, me and Mika. We even got an extra bedroom for your meowmy and daddy. We sure would like that.

We are just happy that you are OK because we worry when we don't hear from you.

Meowmy sends hugs and kisses to Tia and to you too and hugs to meowmy Carol.

Your bro, Bijou
bijou, wen is ther day you an mika go?
om yur vacashun?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

bijou, wen is ther day you an mika go?
om yur vacashun?
We are leaving next Saturday - August 7th and coming back on August 14th.

Meowmy is getting excited and so are we.

Guess what! Purrpa got meowmy a new car last night (it's a 2001 Jetta TDI). It's not new, new - but it's new to meowmy and she really, really loves it. They let me outside so I could go get in it and check it all out. It looks pretty good. Purrpa had the back seats down so I was walking out into the trunk from the back seat - I had lots of fun. Now meowmy has cat hair all over the seat so she won't be as lonesome for me when she's out in the car.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We are leaving next Saturday - August 7th and coming back on August 14th.

Meowmy is getting excited and so are we.

Guess what! Purrpa got meowmy a new car last night (it's a 2001 Jetta TDI). It's not new, new - but it's new to meowmy and she really, really loves it. They let me outside so I could go get in it and check it all out. It looks pretty good. Purrpa had the back seats down so I was walking out into the trunk from the back seat - I had lots of fun. Now meowmy has cat hair all over the seat so she won't be as lonesome for me when she's out in the car.
Now, see? That goez to show what a thorful kitty u are!

we an meowmy restin today. we tooket lotsa lil naps....she has 12 homan kittens in her room dis year, is all 3rd grade, an she has 7 gurls an 5 boyz.

an one of em is a lil girl whose meomwy had our meowmy wen SHE was in 3d grade, a lon time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.