Hi From Down Under

kp22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am relatively new. I first registered when my cat Scratchy was giving birth and I needed some advice, quickly. Thought it about time to actually introduce myself as I've kept coming back to check out what people are talking about. Not really a fan of chat sites and such but have found this place a bit addictive. I live in regional Vic, Aust. Yes quite close to some of the Bendigo fires, but a safe distance away. My brother is actually out fighting them. I have two lovely tabby cats, one has just given birth to three kittens. I got her older sis desexed and had just finished saving for her when she fell pregnant. I also have two dogs. One I've had since pup and bottle fed and the other an old man but still hanging on. I am also happily married with a daughter, our little miracle. Was told i'd never hold onto a baby and haven't been able to since. I am in the process of trying to open a shop for children's clothes but that's still only in the initial stages. As a stay at home mum, i love to have a look at this site during the day. It's stopping me from my chores though. Anyway that's me. I'll see you all in the forums.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your fur and non furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
A Meow Welcome to you - and, so very glad you're not near that awful fire!
My heart goes out to those victims.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the great introduction.

I will see you and your sweeties around the site.