Hi from a Kiwi newbie!

nzrescuemum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone, I'm Rachael and I live at the bottom of New Zealand. I'm almost 29, married mum and stepmum of 4 kids. We have 2 dogs (Bichon/Maltese & Shih Tzu/Maltese), 4 cats and a rabbit.

I'm also a volunteer and foster parent for our local SPCA, and have been doing fostering and cat rescue for just over a year now. I love it so much!

At the moment we have a little kitten with an eye problem who is currently back at the shelter seeing a vet, 4 little feral kittens who we are taming, and one little kitten by itself who is the sole survivor of her litter's brush with cat flu - she is really traumatised but we are giving her lots of love.

I wanted to join a cat site because as a rescuer I do so much work with cats but I haven't been able to find a rescue forum but I see you have one, which is awesome. I also love to brag on about our own cats!!

I look forward to posting again soon!

Rach

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome along to tcs :)

You have a gorgeous fur family!

If you have any questions about the site just send me a private message and ill be happy to help

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Thank you for sharing the pics of your gorgeous pets. 
  My dad loved New Zealand; he lived all over the world and it was one of his favorite places.