Hi, everyone!

echo'smom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feel kind of bad creating a new thread, but didn't want to take over somebody else's! I wanted to join a forum because sometimes I have questions about my cat, and don't know anyone I can ask about it. Plus, I love my cat a lot, and who could appreciate that more than people who visit a forum devoted to cats!
I don't know a whole lot about cats, and wasn't even very fond of them until my little Echo stumbled into my life so unexpectedly! But it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

tinkertoy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I linked and went to Echo's place in space. He is adorable and deserves to win. I'll check back in March and give him a vote. He really is precious.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the catsite!! There are plenty of posts to go through and read. If there's nothing on a particular subject, always feel free to start a new thread. Everyone here will usually try and contribute. If theres one thing we all like to talk about, its out cats!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Glad you have joined us! I didn't know a whole lot about cats either when I first joined...only that I loved them...but I have learned so much just by reading other people's posts and questions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

echo'smom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks, everyone. And thanks for the votes, Tinker Toy. Echo appreciates it!