hi cat lovers im new!

abby robertson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hey cat lovers..im abby. i just joined up here and i hope to be a reg contributor to this great forum.

i have 2 kittens. a fluffy black kitten named doom and a short haired grey kitten from the same litter named zazzles.. they are 4 months old..real cuties! :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
This is very odd, but I actually thought I had replied to you.  I'm so sorry you didn't get a written welcome sooner!  You did get a mental one FWIW.    So...Welcome to you and your kitties!  This is a great forum, you're right.  I've already learned so much and I know my cats are going to benefit.  Your little guys must be adorable - do you have photos?  

I have a brother and sister, Paul and Chula, that I actually adopted after someone on this site posted that they needed a home.  So my kitties are real TCS kitties!  Paul is a big black 17 pounder and Chula is a little dainty torbie, at 10 pounds.  I love them to pieces.

Anyway, welcome again (Twice to make up for not hearing from anyone sooner)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abby robertson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lmao! awwwww ty so much! its cool..lol...i appreciate the advice ive got so far..ppl r great here!

yup i have 2 kittens... zazzles and doom...they are 4 months old n lil rascals but i love my babies

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What cutie pies! I bet they keep you on your toes! And wrapped firmly around their paws [emoji]128515[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

abby robertson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ooo big time!!!!!!! i actually have had to get an xray for my shoulder recently.... when im laying down on my bed ... doom has decided hes going to plant his good self on my right shoulder with his head resting under my neck and ive had to keep propped up on my left shoulder  so i can  use the laptop and its actually dislocated my shoulder and im still having pain with it cos im still leaning on it so he can have his spot cos he pesters me til he gets up there .... lol... things i do so my babies are comfy! but i love them anyway