Hey everyone & Secret Santa stuff

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Watch out for that Code Red Virus- it is nasty! Messed with our computer big time, finally last night, Mike got it going again. So now I have a lot of reading to do and catch up with. Mike did manage to save some of the emails (bless his computer-oriented heart) so I have received the physical addresses for the following members who signed on for Secret Santa fun-

TLK
Anne
Sandie
lilyrose
Debby
Cleo
Elinor (though gal, your last name would be helpful!)

So, if you sent me your address and your name isn't here, my apologies. I guess it is floating in the big black hole of cyber-space.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does this mean you also didn't get the ones that got sent to AirPrincess? She said she was collecting them for you . . .

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a few emails from different people. A couple I wasn't sure who they were because they had real names, and I wasn't able to associate them with screen names. I've been in NY for a couple days & wasn't near a computer so I have been able to forward Hissy the emails yet. Unfortunately my email is not accessible from the internet, so I can't retrieve them when I'm able to surf. Rest assured all emails that were sent to me will be forwarded to Hissy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The following are the people I have addresses for in the Secret Santa Exchange:

TLK
Sandie
lilyrose
Debby
Cleo
Elinor
Anne
gayef
Nena10 (though gal, I need your name also)
sunlion

I still need the following people to send me their information: AP, Frannie, Debra Meyers, Blue, Amanda, swalker, whiskerkitty, billie, imagyne, renee, vlinder, tigger, and sfell.

Please be sure and include some ideas of what you would like to recieve from your Secret Santa, along with any sizes of shirts or whatever you would like to have...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I deleted your physical address from this post. I have it written down in a safer place. Please, for those of you who might be confused, PM or email me your physical address, don't put it on this public of a forum.