Hey Deb (Myers)

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debra, how brave and selfless you and your hubby were to adopt this poor child. It must have taken extra nerve since you work in social services and know what psychological damage this kind of abuse can do to a child. It truly shows how great you and hubby are that you rescued this child and raised him to be a healthy and bright young man. Bravo!!!

k.c.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay here goes. I hope it works, this is my first time posting a photo here. This is Rog and his dad!!

k.c.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oops, I forgot to mention that the previous pic was from 1991! This is a pic of Rog and his girlfriend earlier this year.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Janice.......kisses and kitty hugs to you for posting these for me!
Thank you from the whole house!
Deb.....
PS - (and Janice is in charge of the paychecks at the office too! Can't get a much better buddy than that!)

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had just gotten home from her sister's wedding that day. They do enjoy each other's company.
Everyone's interest and suppport here in having me tell our family story has really meant a lot to me.
Thank you

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an amazing story. Even hubby got teary. He was a ward of the state himself for a while. A little love goes a long way toward helping people get past the crap. How wonderful that you all have that.

singraham

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My husband and I married late in life. For me, the first and his second.I was 36 when we married. At the time we both agreed no children,I had my cat who took the place of a child.Now my biological clock has started ticking away and I would LOVE a little girl. But my husband is fine with the way things are.My first cat had to be put to sleep because of kidney disease and we have since adopted two cats from our local animal shelter.But I have to admit I get a little misty eyed looking at children.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Deb :angel2:

I've always had so much respect for you and it just amazes me after all this time we've talked...you come up with somethin' that just tops everything else. You've always been such a pleasure and I'm so proud to know someone like you. You and your husband are remarkable people.

Rog is so lucky and I thank God you saved him. I'm sure you feel just as fortunate to have him (I couldn't tell though... :laughing2)

Love ya,
Catarina