Hexzole For Ringworms

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So the other day I noticed a round fur less spot on Jackson. I figured it was ringworm and I have treated ringworm in the past with anti fungal ointment that was suggested by my vet so I started putting that on Jacksons fur less spot until today when I could get it confirmed that it was ringworm. Today our vet did confirm that not only does Jackson have ringworm but so does Emma. He has given me HexZole Shampoo to bath them both with to help get rid of the ringworm and I was curious if anyone else has used HexZole Shampoo before. If so, how long did it take to show improvement on your cat?

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would suggest using collodial silver. ringworm is very contagious and its no surprise both cats have it. Silver is a natural anti biotic and will fix them up in no time. You can get it at amazon.com comes in liquid or a tube. Just use a tiny bit and rub it in well on the bare spots. works great

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

southerncatmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Linda Dwyer Linda Dwyer I'll definitely give it a try! I am so ready to have them out of their room and with the family but I also want to make sure they are nice and healthy first.