He's obsessed with my boobs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

Oliver occasionally feels me up too haha... I tell him I'm his mama, but not the mama he's to nurse from! (He's 6 lol but still makes biscuits when he's happy) They must have an instinctual draw to the nipple!

I'm glad to hear that Maddox is getting way comfortable with you though!
I know you were a little worried and quite frustrated! I would just move him when he does it if it really bothers you - maybe to your belly or see if you can find a stuffed animal he'll accept as his new boobs lol
Thanks! Yeah, we are doing much better. He's still skittish at sudden movements, but I guess that's normal for a deaf cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddox's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Eliot'sMom

This thread is too funny! Pan loves my ta-ta's too! He wants to sit on, knead, rub his head between, and sometimes even suck (EW!) on them whenever I am in bed! This has become worse lately, b/c it's getting warmer and I am now wearing tank tops to bed---he tries to burrow under them.

Probably just because it is a "soft area" lol, but I joked to my BF last weekend that I need Sigmund Freud to analyze my cat!
I think even old Siggy would be confused on this issue! It doesn't involve tunnels and caves!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mine tend to use my stomach.
Err, however when eazy was a kitten, he did wake me up a few licking a nipple (now that will wake you up)

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

mine tend to use my stomach.
Err, however when eazy was a kitten, he did wake me up a few licking a nipple (now that will wake you up)
Well I would hope your boobs wouldn't be "soft" enough for a cat to knead Bruce. The nipple licking thing would freak me out though.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My (RB) cat named Bubba used to like to snuggle in between my boobs with his head and fall asleep. He was such a big baby. I miss him so much.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright this is too funny! My cats knead on my boobs all the time, and they dont knead on Jakes! But the funny thing is, when they sit on jakes lap and he doesn't have his shirt on (which is almost always) they latch on to his nipples!! He freaks out! He's like why dont they do that to you, you're the one lactating and I just laugh!! I think its a hoot! When My RB kitty Glitch would knead on my boobs I would make his fleece blanket look like a boob with a couple bumps on it and he would knead on that instead! cats are great!!