Here We Go Again ( Whole Earth Change And Anything New Or Recommended?)

sunflower7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I went through enormous research and various foods last year and finally settled on a few that i liked the ingreds for ( for the most part) and all 3 cats will eat. I like to have about 4 brands...

Wellness minced and whole earth farms were the main 2.

once or twice a week I give earthborn holistic or a natural balance pouch

now something happened with whole earth farms and it is disgusting!!!!-coated with a slimy jelly, thick layer of god only knows what. so they DEFINTELY changed the formula.
I liked it because it was my cheaper brand. but no more.

So now I am replacing whole earth with nutrisource. which they like 1 flavor of.

but I want one more brand to try!

*All 3 cats prefer minced/morsals over pate.
* they only eat chicken, turkey, duck, some liver and have had quail.
I am not adding beef or rabbit or lamb or mainly seafood although the nulo has some tuna in it, they only get a can a week of that.
* I will not buy weruva (1 got very sick from it when I tried)

Any other thoughts, suggestions or new brands to consider? It needs to be my cheaper brand as wellness is pretty price ( about 1.89 a can here.
nutrisource is 1.39 so has to be in that range, I can't do another almost 2.00 can)

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*Prices here are based on Chewy*

American Journey has a minced option on Chewy. $0.98 for 3 oz can without autoship discount.

Nutro also has a minced. About $1.07 for a 3oz.

Merrick Purrfect Bistro minced is about $1.69 for 5.5oz. or $1.25 for 3oz.

Sheba Cuts are actually pretty good too.

Maybe Tiny Tiger Chunks? $0.54 per 3 oz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sunflower7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thank you. I should have added I need the 5.5 ounce cans since they split one can 3x a day, plus some dry.
merrick I tried and they liked ( A LOT) but then I realized they have carageenen and don't prefer that. i'll peek at the others