Here I go again...need some board magic

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you already know that I have had a lot of surgery in this year. Six months ago I had gastric bypass, 2 months ago I had foot surgery and tomorrow I will be having my gallbladder removed.

Each time I prepared myself for surgery (mentally) one of the first things I did was ran straight to TCS to conjure up some board magic. Geeze....I have asked for Board Magic so many times I'm starting to feel like a Vibe Abuser, LOL!!

I swear, it worked for me every time. I have yet to show up for surgery shaking like a nervous Nelly...
Thanks to you guys!!

So here I am again, lol, asking for some more of that magic.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You got it!! Sending lots of *good vibes* your way for a speedy surgery and a speedy recovery!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SEE! My spirits are starting to lift !
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Sweetie,

You already know I am in your corner- are we going for some more humorous photoshopping while you deal with the quiver in your belly? Oh- I forgot, you don't have a belly anymore!

Love ya, you are centered in my prayers tonight and tomorrow-

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, OF COURSE Kim, I am sending you my vibes that the surgery goes well and that you recover FAST!

Gee, you must be sick of going into the hospital and having surgery - the doctors must know your body well by now!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow Kim. I'm sure everything is going to go just fine. Make sure you get a lot of rest afterwards too.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kim....my thoughts will be on you all day today...it is early here...still haven't gone to bed, but when I do, I will say a big prayer for you that everything goes well, which I know it will.

We love you and just think of how much you are loved by everyone who knows you and when you wake up...it will all be over.

You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery too!! :

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Kim, stay cool and don't worry - loads of good vibes speeding across the Atlantic for you.

And remember - bad stuff comes in threes. And as this is your 3rd op, hopefully there'll be no more for a bit!!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister phoned me last night and she has to have her gall bladder surgery in the new year. She was having tests done for another medical problem and the tests revealed that her gall bladder is not functioning! They asked her if she ever felt any pain or discomfort and she said she never had problems.
But the doctors said it should be taken out in case of infection.

Then she told me that our mother was diagnosed the same way (while testing for another medical problem they found my mother's gall bladder wasn't functioning)!
I wonder if this is hereditary, since I'm freaking out that my gall bladder is not functioning!

Don't worry Kim. My sister said it's a pretty easy operation since they just go in and kind of suck it out with a machine!
But recovery can be up to 3 weeks duration and they told her to take that time off work.

As MA mentioned, do we get to see some more graphic creations during your recovery????