Hemp Oil

mommytobuck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am not using the oil but I used "Canna-Pet" hemp capsules. I just break the capsules apart. I used it last year but stopped and I am starting it again. I have to tell you... last year my cat had scratched an area on his face free of hair. For over a year it didn't grow back. To my amazement... the moment I started the Canna-pet, the hair grew back. Full and rich. I suspect it is the omega 3. I give 1/2 a capsule in the morning and 1/2 at night in wet food.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boy been on cbd once every morning for 4 days now, he has less ocd issues, hes not licking his tail every minute of the day anymore for one thing and just seems more overal mellowed out...He definetly sleeps more

mommytobuck

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will second the sleeping more. I just got the hemp back after a hiatus and I am pretty amazed at how it has made my guy sleep more. I mean he would go to sleep around 10 am and wake at 2 but with the hemp he runs up to bed at 8 and doesn't wake until about 4.

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Human cbd has thc, you need the one for cats derived from hemp

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Human cbd has thc, you need the one for cats derived from hemp
CBD is in both hemp and marijuana. There are human marketed CBD products derived from both. The hemp derived ones are the ones you can buy online, marijuana derived ones must be bought at a dispensary if it is legal in your state. Pet specific variations exist in both markets so one for cats doesn't always mean it doesn't have THC while human ones don't always have THC. I use one for my cats with a low amount of THC and my Mom uses one without THC.