help!!

katherinegrace

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My two cats ones a kitten the other is 2 are fighting again. Well more as my 2 yr old cat is hissing at him all over again and they are the best of friends..

We took a weekend trip back to our home town and since we got here she's just been hissing and growling at him. I'm worried because I brought them because no one could take care of them while we are gone.

I don't know what to do because we brought one litter box and food bowls.

seaturtle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can you separate them and re-introduce them? Sounds as if the trip upset the older hate, as does anything that's different with a cat. Try Feliway or Rescue Remedy, too. Give it a bit of time, and be sure to pay lots of attention to the older one, distract him with toys. If he is not actually hurting the kitten, take a bit of time to let them work it out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katherinegrace

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well we just got to my parents today and this is where river grew up so she's been rubbing her face on everything and I thought about trying those products for the weekend and when we get back but then she walked up to him and started licking him and playing a little bit but then got mad again,

I have them separated but she really wants to sleep with me so she bolted into the room with our kitten Klaus and so far they've been fine??

I was reading some posts on here and some said that she might have a tummy ache and that's why she's so testy with him

I really appreciate the advice I'm a 150% worry wart when it comes to my cats lol