Help with colours

Laurenjayne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello babies are 3 weeks old.
Mum is seal lynx (tabby) and dad is seal point.
They do have dilute so blue in their genes so wondering if anyone can take a guess at what colours these babies look like.
First 2 orange boy
Second 2 blue boy
Third pink girl

Need to get photos of yellow boy he was not wanting photos 😀

Thank you.

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I assume the colors you mentioned are the collar colors, not the kitten colors.
It takes time for colors and patterns to develop in pointed kittens. Since the points are already so dark in the orange collar kitten I would say seal point for sure. The other two could be blue point, but it's possible that they will darken later. You'll just have to wait and see.

I'm not seeing clear tabby markings in these pictures, but again that could show up better as the colors develop.

Whatever colors they are, they are absolutely adorable.

Dabz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tabby cats all have the distinctive m in a pattern above their eyes on their what would be called I guess forehead top of the head if they don't have the M marking they have no Tabby breed in them as common as tabby cats are these do not look like they have any Tabby in them to me the first response was very close and until they grow a little bit more as far as colors go you're going to have to wait that out unfortunately although one does look like a seal point but it could change. Best regards

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Laurenjayne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tabby cats all have the distinctive m in a pattern above their eyes on their what would be called I guess forehead top of the head if they don't have the M marking they have no Tabby breed in them as common as tabby cats are these do not look like they have any Tabby in them to me the first response was very close and until they grow a little bit more as far as colors go you're going to have to wait that out unfortunately although one does look like a seal point but it could change. Best regards
I think with pointed colours it's slightly different as mum is seal tabby but at 8 weeks she didn't have much of the tabby markings and that came in as she became older. This is mum at 8 weeks and now.
We definitely have one seal point the others look possibly blue but hard to tell 😊 20240210_133535.jpg
20240210_133535.jpg

Attachments