Help With A Spayed Question

Misty's Guardian

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has anyone had their female cat spayed and after a few months seen the cat act like she was in heat? My cat was spayed Jan 9, 2017, and now is acting like she is in heat. She has always been an affectionate cat. But now she is very affectionate to my wife and I, rolling over on the floor with her rear raised in the air. Acting the same way on our bed and our rugs.
Meowing at our bedroom window and the door to our patio acting like she was desperate to go out.
We have fed 2 feral cats on our patio before Misty came to us and now two others that show up, but not every day. We still feed the two, but Misty has watched them through the door and not shown a lot of interest to go out, even when the door was a little open. My wife let her out onto the patio a couple of days ago and she touched noises with the other cats including one alfa male, that she used to "rough house" with before we brought her inside. Three days ago she started meowing at our bedroom window at 1:00AM and then the next day at 1:30AM and those episodes lasted for nearly two hours. Our vet wants to exam her and says sometimes some additional surgery may be needed. I am wondering what may have happened and what do other readers / posters think about our situation. Any comments and advice would by appreciated. You can see pictures of her on the "what kind of cat do I have" thread where I asked for help to understand what type of bi-color cat she was.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess sometimes they don't get all of it during the spay and they have to go back in. I've read of this happening before.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
If that is the case get it looked after sooner rather than later. It's a bit harder if they have to make a new incision and do an exploratory.