Help. What kind of cat do I have

cl61477

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!!! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. Well, I have recently got my first cat. She was a stray. There are a few strays that wander around near my workplace and one had a little. Now the mother was a Siamese, but she had a littler of 4. And the one I decided to give a home to has been noticeable different than other cats I have been around.

1.    Every day I spend with her I notice how she just acts different. She even makes different noises a normal domestic cat would make. She chirps and stuff... haha. I know there is no way she is pure bred, but I am trying to find out if she is at least part Bengal.

2.    Her markings are that of a Marble Bengal.

3.    She has rounded ears.

Now I know a regular tabby can have same markings, but I am just trying to get a 2nd opinion. I love her no matter what, but did I luck out by picking a Bengal?

Thanks in advance!!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The pattern is called classical tabby.  Also known as marble or blotched.   I myself dont think he has much the looks alike of a bengal, but he is a verry handsome moggie, a "peasant cat" as this type of cat shape is commonly called in Sweden.  

I would without thinking twice wanted to have him this sweetie pie myself, it if was possible.

So, no bengal, but you got yourself someone as beautiful and well worth your love.

Do you have any possibility to help the strays in your neigbourhood with  TNR?   Ie spaying / neutering them?   This would be a tremendous nice gift to them, even better than giving them food.   

Adopting their kittens, or these of the adults who are friendly,  is of course another way to help them.    :)

Welcome to our Forums!

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cl61477

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!