Help! What Breed is my cat?

KeyKeiii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I’ve got my kitty back in April of this year from a very irresponsible breeder without knowing too much about her background other than hearing that she’s a “purebreed British short hair” blue colorpoint, as the time went by I only wanted to rescue her from the breeder without thinking by too much of her breed but the more I’ve been learning about breeded cats I realized that the more Ruby started to grow, the less she’s looked like a British short hair at all.. her face have been very slim, her bones and the body structure is very petite compared to a British short hair and her tail is very long and slim.. except that, she’s a very vocal and loud kitten, does anyone know if my Ruby might be a British short hair mix? I would like to know if anyone have any idea of what the breed of Ruby might be, she’s a one and half year old now and even so people have been asking me whether she’s a tonkinese, Himalayan or even an MaineCoon mix . I would like to know if any of you guys might have an idea of what breed Ruby might be/ what breed she might be mixed with?
she’s an amazing companion to me ever since I met her and it’s the most loyal cat I’ve ever seen,I hope I can finally figure out what her true cat identity is! A68F1435-81F9-41DD-9A0A-86D74D85F62D.jpeg

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
She’s most likely a blue point DSH, no particular breed or recent breed ancestry, like the vast majority of cats. She doesn’t have any traits that would point to recent BSH ancestry.

She’ll have a Siamese or Thai-origin ancestor somewhere, as that’s where the point gene originated from, but it’s not likely to be recent, it’s a common recessive gene in the stray cat population :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KeyKeiii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank You for replying I also thought Ruby is mixed with Siamese comparing their talkative personality I have few more pictures of her in here with throwback kitten pictures, all along I was thinking maybe she’s mostly associate with tonkinese blue color point

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous and without papers would be a dsh blue point color point. She definitely looks more siamese than British shorthair to me although her face is a bit flat, but not like bs to me anyway.