Help please! Need advice

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine is a multiple cat household. I used to feed a kitten outside my house. I adopted him when he was over a year old and brought him into the house. He used to shout continuously in the beginning. I booked an appointment for his neuter surgery. But due to lockdown his surgery has been cancelled. He's now 2 years old. Now his behavior is unbearable. He's shouting very loud 24/7 except while he was eating and sleeping. My neighbours are complaining about the noise. I tried to take him to the vet 2 times now. But I can't.. He's biting me. He used to be nice with me before but now he's running away from me. The real problem is all my cats are getting disturbed. My neutered Male cats are fighting with each other. They are having serious injuries. Even my female cats are getting very angry with this cat. I'm really very scared for them. He has become very aggressive. I'm literally hiding all my cats from him. It is a mess now. My mom is telling me to leave this cat. What to do? Please give me some solution!

Last edited:

Felix19+

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is this an indoor cat or do you let it out and have you got a cat flap so it can get out whenever it wishes ? Sounds like it doesn't like other cats may be it should be in a one cat household ? Let us know how you get on. x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is this an indoor cat or do you let it out and have you got a cat flap so it can get out whenever it wishes ? Sounds like it doesn't like other cats may be it should be in a one cat household ? Let us know how you get on. x
He's totally an indoor cat now. He used to live in my backyard when he was a kitten. Adult cats used to chase him. So I brought him home when he was over an year old.

Hellenww

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know a lot of vets are not doing non-emergency surgeries still. Have you called local shelters to see if they have clinics that are neutering or for ideas on a vet that is doing surgery right now?

Try asking for ideas in the Breeder forum. They live with intact male and might have some ideas to make your home more peaceful until you can get him done. I could only find one article that mentions how to live with a full Tom.