Help needed!

Di Peng

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello fellow cat lovers. I’m posting here in hope to get some help from the group. My cat was badly hurt couple days ago that resulted in fractures in both of her legs. I started a go fund me page I hope to get some support for the surgery cost. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone in advance!!

https://gofund.me/a6bd66af

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
D Di Peng It might be helpful if you could include some details of the vet your cat was taken to and some more up-to-date pictures. The picture on your Gofundme page shows two cats. Which one was injured?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Di Peng

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for the advise. Let me add a few more pictures.it’s for the right one. I do have two cats.

drustone

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about your cat's injuries. It's understandable that you are seeking help to cover the cost of the surgery. I hope your cat is doing well.

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You may also try Facebook and mention this in the neighborhood app. Sometimes vets will also support the use of Care Credit for things if you apply, you might be a bit of credit, reduce the amount of money you have to come up with. See about payment plans, also advertise on other sites. There are also some organizations out there that might help - I wish you the best of luck for you and your baby.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. I am so sorry to read about your kitten. That’s a nasty fracture.
I know there are organizations that can help financially.
OCSPCA
Financial Assistance | spcaLA
The above has listings of other organizations
There is also the FACE Foundation that serves San Diego. If they can’t help you they may know someone who can.

You have to just do the research with these groups and keep trying to find an organization to help. If one doesn’t sort of thing, ask if they know anyone.
There is also Care Credit and Scratch Pay.

Also consider in worst case scenario that an amputation might be much less money.

Call around to different vet hospitals. There is a variety of different prices at different hospitals. Look for a feline only hospital. They are sometimes more sympathetic to cats in these situations.

As others have said, post on Facebook.

It’s allot of work to do all this, but you don’t really have a choice with those kinds of injuries. Often I will say cage rest and it will heal with cats. But, not that kind of break, or should I say breaks.

Good luck and let us know what happens.