Help needed: kittens sick: No vets available

4444x

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Kittens vomiting/pooping yellow liquid: image attached. I live in an underdeveloped country so no vets are available. I'm not sure what to do, can anyone help?
They were initially eating fine, mostly wet food or boiled chicken with dry food. They were on a free feed diet, then 3-4 times a day. Then they started losing appetite, went about 12 hours without eating and then only ate tiny bits of wet food. Water intake is normal though.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The thing to do is to keep them well hydrated until you can figure it out. The food is just passing through. Did this all start after starting them on that diet, or quite a while later? if it started shortly after it may just be a diet change. They may have a parasite infection, such as Giardia, or something that needs an antibiotic. You might want to see if you can at least a sample into a vet and explain you can't bring the kittens in. Can you get Pedialyte, unflavored, from a local store to give them? That would help, or research the internet on how to make it at home. Sometimes kittens get stomach flu, I hope that is what it is and passes quickly!