help me

nessakhoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi guys , 

new kitten owner

picked up my cat on the road 1 month ago.

shes been to the vet, has an on going cat flu 

yesterday / today ive been noticing something stange

pls help, 

is this critical ? 

i do not think its asthma and shes been running around like crazy . 

this just happen after her play time, ive seen her grooming herself a lot today 

Last edited by a moderator:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I couldn't see your video very well because it was so dark, but even so I am probably not experienced enough to know the problem.  Mostly I am just bumping up your post in hopes that someone else will weigh in who can offer some advice.  Could you say a little bit more about what your kitty is doing?  It's not clear to me. 

Glad you rescued this baby.

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

hi guys , 

new kitten owner

yesterday / today ive been noticing something stange

pls help, 

is this critical ? 

i do not think its asthma and shes been running around like crazy . 

this just happen after her play time, ive seen her grooming herself a lot today 
The video is too dark to see anything.  What are you seeing that concerns you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nessakhoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
guys im sorry 

wrong video , this is the updated one

Last edited by a moderator:

greencateyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

hi guys , 

new kitten owner

What are her flu symptoms? Has the vet ruled anything in or out??  I am having difficulty hearing and seeing your cat; her "ongoing flu" has me more concerned.  What are you giving her for her flu?  If she is continuing to cough, take her back to the vet.  I am not a vet and not qualified to make a diagnosis.  However, my first cat had asthma, and one of my cats now has my asthma.  An asthmatic cat (who is not suffering from any other ailment) will behave perfectly normal; appetite, playful and affectionate.   An asthma attack can be caused by a number of things.  There are herbal remedies that can control asthma as well as medications prescribed by your vet.  As I mentioned earlier, because of her "flu" I think another visit to the vet would be a good idea; at the very least, please call the vet and let them know what is going on.  I hope she gets better soon.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please have an x-ray done to rule out heart trouble, she sounds like my cat did with an enlarged heart. It could be a temporary problem that can be helped with the right medication. The 'flu' could be affecting her heart. You might give her some L-lysine, I give my cats this as treats that I get on Amazon, it builds up their immune system Ask your vet about this. I'll say a healing prayer for that little sweetheart, all the luck!