Help me sex this litter?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say #1 and #4 are girls and the other 3 are boys.

Well, wait. #2 looks suspicious. #3 and #5 are definitely boys though. Let me look at #2 a while longer and see if I can come up with a verdict, lol.

Well, I'm gonna say #2 is a girl, too, but something looks wonky back there.

Ack, I keep going back and forth. The urethral opening definitely looks round like a boy. And it looks like the distance is enough that it could be a boy, although the other boys have more obvious testicles. Haha, that one is hard. Have you had them in to see the vet for shots yet? Maybe in person it's easier to tell.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jasperdacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'd say #1 and #4 are girls and the other 3 are boys.

Well, wait. #2 looks suspicious. #3 and #5 are definitely boys though. Let me look at #2 a while longer and see if I can come up with a verdict, lol.

Well, I'm gonna say #2 is a girl, too, but something looks wonky back there.

Ack, I keep going back and forth. The urethral opening definitely looks round like a boy. And it looks like the distance is enough that it could be a boy, although the other boys have more obvious testicles. Haha, that one is hard. Have you had them in to see the vet for shots yet? Maybe in person it's easier to tell.
Omg that's the one I'm caught up on, too. I went with girl originally but I keep questioning it because of the distance from the anus to the urethral opening.
They go in for vaccines next week - I'll definitely report back to you! Thank you for the response!