Help Me Pick A Name!

huxleysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adoped this little lady yesterday. She is super affectionate, a lap cat extraordinaire, funny, people friendly and just adorable!
Her Shelter name is Sophie, which i think suits her, but my name is Anne-Sophie so sharing a name might be a bit weird!
I am stuck between sticking with Sophie or changing it to Daisy.
What’s your favorite? Other suggestions welcomed!

Attachments

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adoped this little lady yesterday. She is super affectionate, a lap cat extraordinaire, funny, people friendly and just adorable!
Her Shelter name is Sophie, which i think suits her, but my name is Anne-Sophie so sharing a name might be a bit weird!
I am stuck between sticking with Sophie or changing it to Daisy.
What’s your favorite? Other suggestions welcomed!
My daughter is sophie lol so I love that name but if I had a girl cat I’d call her kiki

Lalexa67

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sophie is a beautiful name. If you are still on the fence maybe try Sadie. It’s close.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love that you share a name, especially since people call you Anne. The cat won't get confused if someone is talking to you, ha! Sophie is such a pretty kitty! I'm glad she's found her new home!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for adopting this beautiful bi-color girl. :bicolorcat: I've always liked the name Sophie but if you want to change it slightly you could call her Sophia. Good luck!