Help Me Pick A Name For New Foster :)

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are fostering a little kitty from the county shelter. She didn't have a name, and we have been having a hard time picking one. All of our cats are named after food. We currently have Latte, Melya, and Cupcake. Previously, we have had Tofu, and PBJ cat.

Names we have come up with so far are...
Hazel
Chai
Paprika
Toffee
Pita
Pepper

If you like any of these, or have a suggestion of your own... comment below :)
20180408_210430.jpg
20180413_162930.jpg
20180415_113052~2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's 5 weeks old now. We brought her home last weekend. Our county shelter is a kill shelter and doesn't really vet who takes home kitties and whether or not they can care for them. They were only feeding her cheap tuna wet food. I put her back on a quality formula mixed with premium kitten food to get her in better shape. She had diarrhea but I put her on pedialyte and made sure she stayed hydrated. She's better now after only a week.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She's 5 weeks old now. We brought her home last weekend. Our county shelter is a kill shelter and doesn't really vet who takes home kitties and whether or not they can care for them. They were only feeding her cheap tuna wet food. I put her back on a quality formula mixed with premium kitten food to get her in better shape. She had diarrhea but I put her on pedialyte and made sure she stayed hydrated. She's better now after only a week.
:hithere::heartshape:Bless you both for saving this little snuggle honey...Hey! Honey comes in various shades, as does she, I suggest Honey Bea :cheerleader:

Last edited:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kind of like the idea of Charcoal, whilst it doesn't sound like an obvious cat name I actually think it would be really sweet. There's the obvious black cat names but she could also be a Coco or Mocha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
we've narrowed it down to coffee bean, hazelnut, mocha, and miel. I want to stick with the running coffee theme. lol.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love all the names posted. Great idea to ask for suggestions. I have been doing rescues and I tend to go with themes as well. I have a kitty of my own with the same coloring. It took me a bit to find the name that felt right but she is Muffin. I know you will find the one that suits. You did a wonderful thing by adopting! I am always looking for good homes for lost kitties and I can tell you will be great for little Mocha, Miel, Bean ...I look forward to hearing the choice! Thank you for saving this beautiful baby.:rock: