Help me name my little guy!

crazymelon007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I like Alex and Sheldon! But Commander Sheppard's funny! Could call him Shepp or Sheppy for short. Oooh so many "S's".. :lol3:

pisces7386

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I like Jean-Luc  because I am a trekie (you can always just call him Luc for short) .... I named my garmin GPS Ensign Crusher
 but Alex also sounds like a good fit for that picture of him!!

sparklemoon5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a coincidence! I found a stray kitten a few days ago he was grey and I named him "Little Guy" but he only came to my place to eat. Little guy soon ran off I never seen him again... He looks just like your kitten... Maybe it is him! Anyways other than Little Guy I would name him Smokey, Teddy (when I first saw the little guy, he had huge eyes like a teddy bear... Haha), Alex is a cute name I also like the name Sheldon :lol3: The name "Little Guy" could be his name. You could pick a little nickname for him tho like Guy or Lil' or something like that! Good luck naming him! ;):lol3:

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the suggestions :)

I have "unofficially" named him Khal Drogo, but really I've been calling him "Bud" or "Buddy" this whole time, so I think that may become his name. Sounds horrible to still be undecided, I know, but I just can't seem to settle on a name. . . .
If it makes you feel any better, that is exactly what happened with our first cat, Kitty. Lol we tried to have cool names like Ninja, Shadow, Bellatrix, Nyx, Artemis, etc. and we couldn't decide for like a month. During that whole month we just called her Kitty. Then we realized that was her name! :lol3:
It kind of happened with our newest addition, too. We picked out all these interesting names like diogy (dee-oh-gee), Aurora, Vega, etc. But the smallest human in our house loved the idea of the kitten being able to say her own name, hence Mew. :clap:
I think in the long run, as long as they respond to something it's a good thing lol

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WE HAVE A MEW TOO. I wanted to change her name but she seemed too old at 5 weeks to change it. Her foster dad named her at birth. Funny thing is she doesn't seem to come it. I say "key-key-keyyyyy". She doesn't seem to come to that name either but she comes when Daddy yells "Who wants to eat!!" and hasn't opened or grabbed the wet yet.

Mew still seems odd for her. I love the white baby *heart*.

courtneykp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our Mew seems to know that we are referring to her when we call "mew mewwwww!" Lol Kitty comes to "kittykittykittyyyy!" Both of them respond best to the sound of food being opened (kitten, cat, or people food). :lol3:

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have had our kids how long now and none reply or seem to know their names. We use their names several times a day :/ Mew is the only only one pre-named. No one else had names. We will just keep trying.