Help me name my little girl!

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have had this little girl for 2 weeks now, and a name that fits her has evaded me completly! No matter what I try nothing fits, and I am starting to think that she will be little girl or princess (I have been calling her that sarcastically for a week or so).

She can be sweet when she wants to, her and cj are really playfull together, she can be grumpy, she is pretty talkative.

Here is her picture... She is a brownish rust color on the tabby parts and white on the bottom. On her belly she has brownish spots, and a white stripe that runs down her nose.

Her eyes are also the rusty brownish color.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she is too cute!

I like Linda's idea....Gabby is a cute name!
Glad she and CJ are getting along.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow, I do like Gabby. Its cute but not cutsey. I asked her if she liked Gabby and she answered me! kinda a chirp and a hmmmm.

What do ya'll think? Plus when I get a name for her I will need a siggy! I am working on getting better pics of her and some of them both together. Harder than I thought it would be.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, she sure looks like a Gabby!
That's a cute name!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you wanted a more proper name to go with Gabby, you could name her Gabrielle or Gabriella and call her Gabby for short.

She kinda looks like an Isabel or Isabella (Izzy for short) to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You guys have given me great ideas on names.... Now I dont know which one to pick! I have been looking at her and saying each of them to see which one fits best. This cat is going to have such an identity crisis because of me!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looks like a Gabby to me too but I like the idea of a formal offical name like Gabrielle