Help me name my foster cat!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheesecake?  It would help to see her face if you could :)

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG she is so pretty!  She looks very sweet and has such a friendly tail!  Describe her personality, maybe that'll be a clue to what to name her.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is pretty touchy. Even gentle stroking or brushing with the cat brush can evoke a hiss or snarl.

I'm not sure if she has a prior history of being abused or is just grumpy after being operated on. (They cut her open and found out that she was already spayed.) or maybe that's her personality. Time will tell.

Last edited:

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is pretty touchy. Even gentle stroking or brushing with the cat brush can evoke a hiss or snarl.

I'm not sure if she has a prior history of being abused or is just grumpy after being operated on. (They cut her open and found out that she was already spayed.) or maybe that's her personality. Time will tell.
Ok well that helps!  I'm still at a loss what to call her.  I found some names online too:  Cheyenne (Indian for red), Creamsickle, Ginger, Lucy, Pumpkin, Scarlett.  I seem to be harping on food names.  I don't know why.  I just ate so I'm not hungry.  Let us know what you decide!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because of her coloring, I like the name Tawny. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
May I add "Peaches" to all the other great names that have been suggested? It jumped out at me as soon as I saw her picture. I like "Polly,"too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all your kind words and good suggestions. After deliberation and consultation with our foster coordinator, her name is Peaches. 

Last edited: