Help Me Find Out What Is The Breed Of My Stitch :)

Mimijrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

this is stitch she's been with me since she was 6 months old and just turned one this month and I wanna know her breed :) (sorry the pictures are sideways didn't know how to fix them)

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very very pretty and reminds me of a Siberian. Whatever device you uploaded to, there will be an option to rotate the photos before you post them.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Siberian lookalike was my first thought as well. She’s gorgeous!

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is very pretty! Without more information on her background, I would call her a brown classic torbie domestic longhair.

Her relatively broad, rounded, short face suggests that she may have a short faced breed somewhere in her background. Siberian is one possibility, although it is a rare breed in the US. Or she may have some ancestry from another more common breed such as Persian / Exotic Shorthair or British Shorthair. Although show quality Persians have very short flat faces, "doll faced" Persians are more moderate in type, and it's quite possible for a Persian mix to have a moderately short face like your cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mimijrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
th
She's very very pretty and reminds me of a Siberian. Whatever device you uploaded to, there will be an option to rotate the photos before you post them.
thanks for the compliment and I will look for that option next time I post a picture:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mimijrl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is very pretty! Without more information on her background, I would call her a brown classic torbie domestic longhair.

Her relatively broad, rounded, short face suggests that she may have a short faced breed somewhere in her background. Siberian is one possibility, although it is a rare breed in the US. Or she may have some ancestry from another more common breed such as Persian / Exotic Shorthair or British Shorthair. Although show quality Persians have very short flat faces, "doll faced" Persians are more moderate in type, and it's quite possible for a Persian mix to have a moderately short face like your cat.
thanks for the replay you seem to know a lot about cat breeds :)