Help Kitten Needs Surgery

Malissa Rabold

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I realize you have your own animals to help, but if there is any way you could spare $5-$10 it is greatly appreciated. My cat was hit by a car on 4/10/17. She has a complete fracture to her left rear leg and will require immediate surgery to fix the fracture. Her vet quoted us $2500-$2700 for the surgery. We cannot afford surgery and desperately need help to pay for the surgery. Please hep us and donate whatever you can at our GoFundMe page, link listed below. We will be forced to give up the kitten if we do not raise the money.

She was found in an alley way after her previous owner abandoned her and my boyfriend took her in. Please share her story so we may help her mend and continue normal development.

gofundme.com/mswhiskers

Thank you for your help/consideration.

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Malissa Rabold

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for posting this warning to member. My kitten goes to Mid Valley Veterinarian Hospital in Van Nuys, CA. Anyone is more thank welcome to verify this vet and also call them if need be. Her name is and Whiskers and she is under the last name Perez. Thank you to anyone that is willing to take the time to read and hopefully share her story!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you for sharing the information to confirm. Wish I could have done more, but I DID share the link on my FB page, where there are a host of folks who will go the extra mile for a kitteh in need. Best of luck, and please keep us posted!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Malissa Rabold

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so very much!! I appreciate your donation and sharing of her story very much! We greatly appreciate your help!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm glad you found TCS. If you haven't been over to "New Cats on the Block" yet, head over there and introduce yourself and Ms. Whiskers. No matter what, you have found a loving, caring and supporting community here. We're looking forward to getting to know you and your kitten! Pictures are always welcome!