Help Identify?

Tepid

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can someone help me identify my cat's breed? She has a marbled tabby coat and somewhat a small face but with a long nose and some markings on her face as well. She shares a lot of Bengal characteristics but I doubt she's Bengal mixed. Though her meow is really weird and very loud. She's unlike any cat my wife and I ever experienced. We were told she was the runt of the litter but we now think she was taken from her mother too early. She's overly attached, cuddly, and likes to be held like a baby... of course for like half an hour then she's a vicious ninja and wants to play (which is her usual mode - never runs out of energy). Her mother is a tabby (not sure what breed) but the father was feral we're told. I'm not sure if videos can be uploaded on here. I would love to show her unusual meow, loud purring, and baby like tendencies (she literally stands on her back legs and lifts her arms to be held) here are some photos:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is very noce and sweet as can be. But to be honest I think she ls a "regular" domestic shorthair. DSH. Brown classic tabby with white.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tepid

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You're absolutely right, I was previously thinking she could be a moggy but the definition didn't seem quite fitting. DSH sounds right. Thank you so much!