Help Id My Grey Cat Please! His Name Depends On It Lol

Mixed with Russian Blue or Korat or Something Else?

• Total voters

AbdielRN

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey CatSite!

I am a first time cat rescue owner and I am so happy but my little guy doesn't have a name yet, and I have a couple different options depending on the more likely breed/mix can you guys help me?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbdielRN

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
~ That cat is a handsome guy. Thanks for giving him a home. I bet he is already spoiled ! :catrub:
Thanks JamesCalifornia! I also glad to be able to help him, I just get sad that he will never know how much he has helped emotionally and mentally me already. I'll try tomato it up to him with good food:)

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know much of anything about gray cats but wanted to say that, yes, cats are great friends! I'm totally convinced that the more attention and affection we can give them, the more they give back to their humans because they get used to our patterns and emotions, making them especially responsive to our moods. (We work at home so spend a lot of time with our cats!)

dmt18

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gosh, I hear ya. He doesn't look Russian Blue to me, just looking at his head shape. Very strong, handsome features!!! He looks athletic. He actually does remind me of a couple breeds but I can't recall the names! the breed I'm picturing isn't a blue cat though. I'm sorry I can't be more help -- but I totally relate to how helpful and wonderful our kitties are. They should be on payroll. (I mean, I guess they kinda are.)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a lovely cat! I would describe him as a blue domestic shorthair. The blue color is common in the domestic cat population, and doesn't indicate ancestry from any of the "blue breeds." Most cats are not any particular breed and are also not mixed with specific breeds. I'm not seeing indications of specific breed ancestry in your cat. Enjoy him! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbdielRN

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you everyone GreyWind and I Feel soo accepted boyar community and excited to be part of it for years to come!